Cancellation Insurance - terms and conditions
Get your downpayment fully refunded if you cancel for any of the listed reasons:
1. Serious illness, serious physical accident or death of the insured and family members.
2. Serious harm or damage in the insured’s habitual residence or professional premises.
3. Dismissal of the insured.
4. The beginning of a new job with a different Company.
5. Summons to participate as a party in court proceedings
6. Summons for an organ transplant, of the insured or family relatives.
7. Summons for serious operation, of the insured or family relatives.
8. Call to participate as a member of a polling station
9. Delivery of an adopted child, which coincides with the dates of the stay.
10. Cancellation by a companion registered at the same time and for the same risk, for any of the previously listed causes and which, as a result, would require that the insured travel alone.
11. Participation in official exams
12. A breakdown or an accident related to a vehicle
13. Job transfer to another geographic location.
14. Detaining of the insured by the Police
15. Tax inspection.
16. Serious complications during pregnancy or miscarriage.
17. The serious illness of any insured child of less than 2 years old
18. Theft of documentation or equipment
19. The awarding of official grants
20. The legal declaration of voluntary or obligatory bankruptcy of a company belonging to the insured,
21. A trip won as a prize in a public draw
22. A legal summons related to the divorce proceedings
23. A summons to present and sign official documents
24. The death of a third-degree relative
25. A serious accident, serious illness or the death of the person hired by the insured for the care of under-age or disabled children